- Soil type: Clayey
- Grapevines: Sangiovese 60%, Alicante 20%, Refosco 20%
- Growing system: Guyot 2,80 x 0,80
- Altitude: 250 mt a.s.l.
- Exposure: South, Southwest
- Average age of vines: 5 years
- Harvest: Manual, in boxes at the end of September
- Vinification: Fermentation on the skins at a controlled temperature of 25-28 °C. Initial aging in stainless steel tanks, followed by maturation in French oak barrels for 8 months. Bottling in November.
- Alcohol performed: 13%
- Service temperature: 15-16°C
€14,80 VAT included
Produced from grapes in organic conversion from native and non-native vines. Fruit of our territory freely interpreted in a modern key.