- Soil type: Clayey
- Grapevines: Grechetto 55%, Verdicchio, 15%, Vermentino 15%, Trebbiano 15%
- Growing system: Guyot 2,80 x 0,80
- Altitude: 250 mt a.s.l.
- Exposure: South, Southwest
- Average age of vines: 5 years
- Harvest: Manual in box in mid-September
- Vinification: Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 15°C, ageing in stainless steel containers, bottling in March followed by further ageing in bottle for 1-2 months.
- Alcohol performed: 13%
- Service temperature: 8-10°C
€9,50 VAT included
Produced from grapes in organic conversion from native and non-native vines. Fruit of our territory freely interpreted in a modern key.